Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blog Moving and New Series

As you know, life is full of change...in an effort to keep up with technology, I have integrated my blog and website at www.marybeasullivan.com/blog. I will no longer be posting on this site.

For your protection (against spam), I am unable to register you on the new site. If you want to (continue to) receive the blog updates as an email, please click on this email subscription link.

After you subscribe you will be sent a confirmation email--the subscription will not begin until you click on the confirmation link in that email. If you have any questions feel free to email or call 205.329.48262 and I will try to help. Thanks!!

On May 1st I will begin a daily series entitled, "Midwife to the Mystery." We live in a (mostly) wonderful world. Yet, sometimes, we find ourselves moving robot-like through our days, numbed and overwhelmed. We can lose sight of the Mystery that is as close as each breath we take.

I invite you to walk with me as we explore simple reflections and/or ways to increase awareness of Mystery in our lives. My hope is that we will balance some of the unhealthy messages we receive about how we should look, feel, spend, etc. with messages about being open to what is, to the I AM . Perhaps increasing our own awareness of the Mystery will help birth greater awareness for others as well.

The first post will consider how our challenges, even tragedies can break us open to love.

"Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."

Excerpt from the Leaonard Cohen song "Anthem"

If you sign up for the blog's email subscription you will automatically receive the series posts. I appreciate your walking on this new road with me and hope you will share your own experiences and comments! Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment